Service Desk Consultant
SustainIt are a sustainability data consultancy and provide Managed and Professional Services to large corporates. This includes data assurance, software selection, implementation and support as well as advice and training on how to collect and report on sustainability data.
We are looking for someone to join our growing Managed Services team.
- Providing administrative support for sustainability data management solutions, including data administration, user and recurring task management
- Assuring sustainability data to ensure accuracy and timeliness of submission
- Answering phone calls and emails within specified SLAs
- Providing internal IT support and assistance
- Web systems maintenance and management
- Internal system security
- Hardware and software troubleshooting on internal devices
- Supporting the development and maintenance of a small windows server
- Network and connectivity maintenance
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience working on a helpdesk
- Excellent understanding of website and web services
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Good understanding of network topography and connectivity
- Good understanding of web servers, MySQL databases and back end web CMS including Joomla and ModX
- Knowledge of IT security and function
- Experience working with Windows 2012 Server Domain Services
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Good team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines under pressure
- An interest in sustainability would be an advantage
What we offer:
Salary and package awarded dependent upon experience. Please apply to email@example.com and explain why you would like to join our team and what you can contribute along with salary expectations.
No Agencies please.