Website Development & SEO Optimisation Summer Work Experience – Paid Internship
SustainIt are a sustainability data consultancy and provide Managed and Professional Services to large corporates. This includes data assurance, software selection, implementation and support as well as advice and training on how to collect and report on sustainability data.
This is an ideal opportunity for a student who wishes to gain some real hands on work experience through the summer. We are looking for someone that can utilise their knowledge of website development and SEO optimisation to contribute to SustainIt’s website improvement project. The successful candidate will not only be responsible for technical assistance but will be actively assisting the management team during the duration of the project.
Bring your knowledge, drive and eagerness to learn and tell us why you think you can really add value to the project or would like to be involved in this project.
- SEO Optimisation of website
- Help improve keyword strategy
- Implement newly created content
- Implement structural changes to website
- Provide ongoing insight and ideas to improvement of website
- Working towards or achieved qualification(s) within ICT/Computer Science/Comms or Social Media
- Working knowledge of MODX website developer is a must
- Knowledge of SEO optimisation and Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Content Writing experience desirable
- Graphic Design experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Keen flair for web development
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good team player
- An interest in sustainability would be an advantage
Details of Internship:
- Duration of work experience – Approximately 6 weeks
- Approximate start date – mid July until end of August or early September
- Hours of work – 9-5:30, 3 days per week
- Wage - £10 per hour
- Location – Paintworks, Bristol
If you are interested in this work experience opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send across your CV and tell us why you think you can really add value to the project or why you would like to be involved in this project.