SustainIt provide EHS and sustainability consulting and support services to organisations around the world. For more than fifteen years we have been working with large corporates across various industry sectors to increase engagement, reduce operational costs and increase the success of their sustainability projects and programmes.
Our innovative solutions have successfully helped many of our clients understand and manage their data and sustainability challenges. We are now looking for someone to join our sales and account management team. We are looking for someone who will be confident in learning how to develop and maximise existing client relationships by understanding their data and system requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic digital team working with global brands spanning out from Utility’s, Travel, Financial, Automotive, Technology and more.
The role and ways of working:
- The position will be part of the Sales and Marketing team but involve working with the wider project and support team; teamwork is a key element at SustainIt. The role will work closely with the Client Technical Leads on a variety of client projects.
- We expect you to be confident in organising and running project meetings both on and offsite particularly at key milestones during a project.
- You will be expected to deliver exceptional customer service to your allocated accounts
- The Account Manager will have financial targets that need to be achieved.
- You will work with the wider team to produce project proposal documents to achieve growth by connecting multiple stakeholders together into complex solutions.
- We will encourage you to constantly be looking for new and innovative ways to support our clients
- We would like someone who brings previous experience in customer support and/or account management and has strong technical knowledge.
- From time to time you may be required to travel and represent the company at key conferences and events all over the globe.
- The role will suit someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow their career and looking to make an immediate impact (and an interest in sustainability would be helpful).
What type of person we are looking for:
- Strong organisation skills – Experience of managing multiple projects and keeping your work clearly organised is key.
- Practical – A high level working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, and experience with CRM systems such as Zoho, or Salesforce would be helpful.
- Data and Sustainability – A knowledge of both or either will be essential – you need to understand what our customers are talking about!
- High attention to detail – You sweat the small stuff and take care in your work so that you deliver to a consistently excellent standard (One of our company values is Accuracy).
- Innovative – Driven to learn new things and keep up to date with the advances of the industry
- Strong communication – The key to account management is communication, you will be working on a variety of accounts that cover the globe therefore clear and precise communication is key.
- Proactive – Keen to take responsibility and get things done. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
Currently our full team is working from home and have adapted quickly to being totally remote. We will continue to be predominantly remote but the account, marketing and sales teams will work from a shared office 2-3 days a week in Bristol.
- Salary dependant on experience (£25-28k) + bonus
- Flexible working hours and location (1 day min in our Bristol office)
- 22 days holiday plus 1 day off for your birthday, plus bank holidays totals 31 days in total
- Additional day of annual leave per each completed year of service (up to 3 additional days)
- Cycle to work scheme with annual bicycle service
- Pension contribution
- Personal development opportunities
And some of the fun stuff…
- Team lunches
- End of the month Quiz
- Friday Beers
- Frothy Coffee Mondays
- Annual staff away days including group volunteering days
- 2 days of paid volunteering time for a charity of your choice
- Team challenges with a variety of prizes (in November last year each staff member who completed 200,000 steps received a locally grown veg box)
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch with a CV and covering letter including the following:
- Why you think you would be great for the job
- What you could bring to the team (try and think outside the box for this one)
- Give us a brief overview of a project you have worked on that you feel most proud of and why.
Send to email@example.com – please include your notice period (or available start date) and your salary expectations. Applications without covering letters will not be considered at this stage.
Share this post
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin